Senior HR Consultant and Technical Coach
Bharatti is a senior HR Consultant and high performing technical coach with experience gained over thirty years in the corporate world. She is naturally curious and interested in looking at new ways of working, incorporating technology and innovations to enable the workforce to work more efficiently and drive performance improvement. Throughout her career she has worked in a multi-cultural environment, leading HR teams across Europe, Middle East and Africa and mentoring regional executives in North America and Asia. Bharatti has a natural empathy and deep understanding of the complexities and demands on HR leaders within multi stakeholder environments. During her corporate career she was able to use her highly developed influencing skills to give HR a voice in the boardroom and ensure company’s included a people element in their strategic plans and goals. She is particularly interested in diversity and inclusion and HR professional development.
Background and experience
- Bharatti has extensive experience at executive board level gained in the Corporate & Investment Banking, Telecommunications and Retail sectors
- Additional to her HR expertise, Bharatti has broad knowledge of governance, compliance, ESG/CSR and crisis management
- Bharatti provides technical HR coaching and support to senior leaders in HR.
- She is a Board Trustee with The Churchill Fellowship (Winston Churchill Memorial Trust) and The Befriending Scheme.
- She is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personal and Development (CIPD)
- Bharatti is passionate about social mobility and strongly believes that social mobility is fundamental to creating a truly diverse and inclusive society.